- (619) 825-3811
- (619) 825-3821
- (619) 825-3826
- (619) 825-3830
SB 272 Compliance
SB 272 adds a new requirement to the California Public Records Act. It requires every local agency, except local educational agencies, to create a catalog of enterprise systems.
What can I do to help out in the Lemon Grove community?
The easiest way to contribute is by taking care of your own property and by picking up three pieces of trash a day as you are out and about in the community regardless of where you are. A friendly demeanor and being neighborly will encourage others to do the same. The City and local non-profits are always looking for volunteers and we’d love to hear your ideas for improving our community as well.
What should I do to do add value to my home?Studies show, that based on cost, wood decks and patio covers, a fresh coat of paint, reducing clutter, and renovated landscape are the easiest and cheapest ways to add to the property value to your home and business.
7:00-10:00 am and 3:00-6:00 pm, Monday-Thursday
The Engineering Department is responsible for management of a variety of programs including:
- General Engineering Services/ Permits & Fees - Provide encroachment permits, transportation permits, maintain maps, review plans and provide inspection services for development projects.
- CIP - Provide the planning, design, financial, contractual and construction management services necessary for development of the City's capital improvement projects. Provide for the planning, design, repair and maintenance of the 68.7 center-line miles that comprise the public street system
- Sanitation and Lighting - Provide for the major repairs and improvements to the sanitary sewer system which consists of 43 miles of sewer mains. Manage and maintain all city-owned street and traffic lights.
The Engineering Division of Development Services provides inspection for grading and public improvements for private development projects and for activities within the public right-of-way. Engineering is also responsible for providing comments on planning and engineering reviews, checking grading plans and improvement plans, associated technical reports related to hydrology, water quality and soils, and final map for private development projects.
- Alternate Modes of Transportation in the City of Lemon Grove Geography 484
- Lemon Grove Downtown Village GEOG 572
- Lemon Grove Redevelopment Ideas FIN 437
- Lemon Grove Signage Art 545
- Proposed Lester Avenue Parking Structure Analysis
- Sage Project Staff Report 7-19-16
- July 19 SAGE Presentation
- (July 18, 2017) Sage Project Presentation_final
- 7-18-17 Sage Presentation