The Human Resources Division is committed to attracting, retaining, and developing talented, productive, and motivated employees. Responsibilities of the Human Resources Division include:
- Conducting employment recruitment
- Evaluating and coordinating training and development needs
- Maintaining personnel records
- Maintaining the city's classification, compensation, and benefit plans
- Providing assistance in labor relations, negotiations, performance evaluation, and discipline
- Providing assistance to employees and management in the interpretation and enforcement of applicable labor law and city personnel rules
Submission of our online application for each position is required.
Scroll down on this page to view the list of positions the City of Lemon Grove is currently accepting applications for. Click on the position to view the job announcement details. If you wish to apply, click on the word Apply. This is a Secure Site Only authorized City employees have access to the information submitted.
Assistance with your application
If you need assistance completing your online application, or are experiencing technical issues, please contact the City of Lemon Grove directly at 619-825-3800.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need assistance to participate in any recruitment, contact the Human Resources Office at (619) 825-3848. Notification in advance will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to accommodate your needs
How can I find out about the City of Lemon Grove employment opportunities?Persons interested in employment can access information by the following means:
- On the City webpage under the Employment Information Tab
- Lemon Grove City Hall: 3232 Main Street - Lemon Grove CA 91945
- Advertisements placed in local newspapers and/or professional journals
What positions are currently open?For all listings of all jobs currently open, please visit the Current Job Opportunities Page.
How long will the positions be open?Please read the job description for closing dates. Occasionally, a position will be open until filled. When a position has been filled, it will be removed from all lists.